Eksisterende pumpe - Borehul
Udskiftningspumpe - Premium Udskiftningblad
TWI 4.03-15-D 3~
- Long service life thanks to corrosion-resistant stainless steel, optionally available in V4A quality
- ACS certified for drinking water applications
- A high degree of flexibility thanks to versions in the 4, 6, 8 and 10-inch area
- High range of performance from 1 to 250 m³/h
Multistage 4" submersible pump in tie strap version for vertical or horizontal installation.
- For water and drinking water supply from boreholes and rainwater storage
- Process water supply
- For municipal water supply, sprinkling and irrigation
- Pressure boosting
- Lowering of the water level
- For pumping water in industrial applications
- For pumping water without long-fibre and abrasive constituents
- Multistage submersible-motor pump with radial or semi-axial impellers
- Integrated non-return valve
- NEMA coupling
- Single-phase or three-phase AC motor
- Hermetically sealed motors
- Hydraulics + motor completely assembled
- 1.5/2.5 m connection cable drinking water approval (cross-section: 4 x 1.5 mm2)
- Single-phase version including switchbox with capacitor, thermal motor protection and On/Off switch
- Installation and operating instructions
- Mains connection: 1~230 V, 50 Hz or 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Fluid temperature: 3 – 30 °C
- Minimum flow rate at motor: 0.1 m/s
- Max. sand content: 50 g/m3
- Max. number of starts: 20/h
- Max. immersion depth: 150 m
- Protection class: IP68
- Pressure connection: Rp 1¼ – Rp 2
- Hydraulics housing: Stainless steel 1.4301
- Impellers: Stainless steel 1.4301
- Hydraulic shaft: Stainless steel 1.4057
- Motor housing: Stainless steel 1.4301
- Motor shaft: Stainless steel 1.4305
Submersible pump with ACS approval for vertical or horizontal installation.
Multistage submersible-motor pump with 4" NEMA connection and radial or semi-axial impellers with sectional construction. Integrated non-return valve. All parts that come in contact with the fluid are made of corrosion-free materials.
Corrosion-free single-phase or three-phase motor for direct starting. Sealed and hermetically cast motor, resin-impregnated, with enamel-insulated winding, self-lubricating bearing, with water-glycol filling.
The motor is cooled by the pumped fluid. The motor must always be immersed when operated. The limit values for maximum fluid temperature and minimum flow velocity must be adhered to. Vertical installation is possible with or without cooling jacket. Horizontal installation must be performed in conjunction with a cooling jacket.
The pressure shroud is used for the direct installation of the unit in the pipe system. Standard models are without mounted non-return valves. The maximum inlet pressure is 10 bar.